Thursday, September 29, 2011

ENGRAVED

After a bout of feeling like a second class citizen, worthless, not worth knowing, invisible, and definitely forgettable, I did some EMDR and found Jesus on the beach (my safe place) instead of Bryan. Jesus showed me the ocean and told me that before he formed that water He knew me and the plan He has for me. He said I am the apple of His eye and that even as a small child He was watching over me. He said that time when I almost died at age 2 weeks -- it was the enemy's attempt to take me out because God has a plan for me that the devil wants to thwart. Even then.
He showed me his hands and my name was engraved on both of His palms. Now, that's permanent. He hugged me tight and then sort of melted into me. I could still see His hands in mine (sort of transparent) and they moved where mine moved.
He told me that my tongue is a problem and to watch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment